Since I ended up putting all of my Reavers of Harkenwold maps into an easy-to-import format and since I had saved almost all of the MapTool monster tokens I had created for the adventure, I figured I might as well bring it all together in a complete MapTool campaign file.
The linked file (which was created in MapTool version 1.3.b66) contains:
- A big map with all of the individual encounter maps on it (feel free to copy these to separate maps within MapTool if you prefer
- One copy of each monster and NPC token that I created for the adventure (CTRL+C and CTRL+V will make more)
- Complete stats and attack macros for all of the monsters on their tokens
- A generic monster token and a generic player character token
- Campaign macros for basic things like dice rolling and toggling conditions on and off the tokens
Now, I’ll admit that there are a few things it doesn’t contain
- A couple of maps are not present, as I didn’t use them in my run-through of Reavers of Harkenwold
- A couple of monsters are missing (I believe the underground goblin leader is one, and there may be a couple of others) – I simply failed to save them after I’d created them
- Not every monster is quite as fleshed out as I’d like (senses, equipment, etc.) but they’re totally ready to use (they’ve got hit points, defenses and attack macros, which is the important stuff).
Note that this by no means replaces the adventure itself. If you want to run Reavers of Harkenwold, you still need to get your hands on a copy of the adventure (there’s no background information or even information about which monsters appear in which encounter). This is just a tool to help you run it online.
If you happen to run Reavers using this campaign file, I would LOVE to hear about it! I had a ton of fun with the adventure, and this file should let you pick it up and go (assuming you’ve at least read through the adventure so that you know what the plot is!).